Beforehand I was quite looking forward to it
之前我一直都对实验比较期待,
and as the morning's going on I'm feeling slightly more apprehensive.
但今天早上我感到越来越焦虑。
Clare is studying for a psychology PhD. She likes to challenge.
克莱尔正在攻读心理学博士学位。她喜欢挑战。
I'm not physically courageous at all,
我并不认为我是个勇敢的人,
so I guess in that sense I do like to challenge myself,
可能因为这样我很喜欢挑战自己,
because that's a limitation which otherwise you've got to live with.
因为不超越的话会永远活在这些限制中
So I do try and push myself on things like that.
所以我试着迫使自己去做这样的事情。
Nervous, a little bit worried.
紧张,还有一点担心。
To be honest, I want to get it started and get in there.
老实说,我想马上就进到里面开始实验。
Mickey is a postman. His favourite hobby is running 100-mile ultra-marathons.
米奇是名邮递员。他的爱好是百英里超长马拉松。
It's mind blowing. It's not just the physical thing, it's the mental thing.
是件非常兴奋的事。肉体上如此,精神上也同样如此。
He plans to treat the isolation like an endurance test.
他打算把隔离看做一种忍耐力考验。
There's times where you're so low, you want to sit down and cry.
有些时候情绪非常低落,就想坐在地上哭。
You've just got to think about the positive things in life.
唯一的办法是看积极的一面。
You've just got to say to yourself, "Yeah, I can do it. I'm going to get there. I'm going to finish it."
一定要告诉自己:“是的,我能行。我要坚持到底完成任务。”