"I will speak to Helya when we reach Pyke, and see that you have an honored place at the feast," he said.
“等咱们抵达派克城,我会跟海莉亚打声招呼,为你在宴会中安排个体面的位置,”他说,
"I must sit on the dais, at my father's right hand, but I will come down and join you when he leaves the hall.
“我自己得坐在高台上,就在我父亲的右手,不过等他离席我一定会下来找你,我保证。
He seldom lingers long. He has no belly for drink these days."
他待不了多久的,这些日子,他没喝酒的胃口。”
"A grievous thing when a great man grows old."
“伟人逃不脱岁月的魔掌,多可悲呀。”
"Lord Balon is but the father of a great man." "A modest lordling."
“可不?巴隆大王算得上伟人的父亲。” “多谦虚的殿下哟。”
"Only a fool humbles himself when the world is so full of men eager to do that job for him."
“在这个世界上,大家都是互相倾轧,只有傻瓜才会自己贬低自己。”
He kissed her lightly on the nape of her neck.
他轻轻吻向她的颈背。
"What shall I wear to this great feast?" She reached back and pushed his face away.
“那我该穿什么去参加这次盛宴呢?”她迅速回头,一把推开他的脸。
"I'll ask Helya to garb you. One of my lady mother's gowns might do.
“我会吩咐海莉亚为你好好打扮。我母亲大人的裙服应该适合你。
She is off on Harlaw, and not expected to return."
她去了哈尔洛岛,大概是不会回来了。”
"The cold winds have worn her away, I hear. Will you not go see her?
“这事我听说了,派克岛的寒风让她再也无法忍受。你不去看她么?
Harlaw is only a day's sail, and surely Lady Greyjoy yearns for a last sight of her son."
哈尔洛岛离这儿不过一日航程,我想葛雷乔伊夫人一定成天盼着见她小儿子最后一面。”
"Would that I could. I am kept too busy here.
“我会去的,只是最近实在太忙。
My father relies on me, now that I am returned. Come peace, perhaps..."
我刚回来,父亲很倚靠我。或许,等一切胜利,平静之后……”
"Your coming might bring her peace."
“你现在去看她,或许可以带给她平静。”
"Now you sound a woman," Theon complained.
“嘿,你的口气可真像个女人,”席恩抱怨。
"I confess, I am... and new with child."
“我……我是……刚怀孩子嘛。”