It was shining brightly as the moon above … it was coming back to him….
它在月光下亮闪闪的,它正在向他走来……
It stopped on the bank. Its hooves made no mark on the soft ground as it stared at Harry with its large, silver eyes.
在岸边,它停了下来,当它用自己那大大的银色的眼睛盯着哈利时,它的蹄子并没有在松软的地上留下任何痕迹,
Slowly, it bowed its antlered head. And Harry realized… “Prongs,” he whispered.
慢慢的,它低下自己带角的头,哈利忽然意识到……“布朗!”他低声喃喃自语。
But as his trembling fingertips stretched toward the creature, it vanished.
但是当他将自己那颤抖的手指向它伸去时,它消失了。
Harry stood there, hand still outstretched. Then, with a great leap of his heart, he heard hooves behind him.
哈利站在那儿,手仍然向外伸着。然后,他的心脏“腾”的跳了一下,他听到在他后面有蹄子的声音。
He whirled around and saw Hermione dashing toward him, dragging Buckbeak behind her.
他转过身,看见荷米恩向他跑来,身后拉着毕克碧。
“What did you do?” she said fiercely. “You said you were only going to keep a lookout!”
“你在做些什么?”她凶狠地说,“你说你只是出去看看。”
“I just saved all our lives…” said Harry. “Get behind here behind this bush — I'll explain.”
“我刚刚救了我们的命!”哈利说,“站到后面来——到灌木的后面来——我会给你解释的。”
Hermione listened to what had just happened with her mouth open yet again. “Did anyone see you?”
荷米恩张着嘴听着刚发生的一切。“有没有看见你?”
“Yes, haven't you been listening? I saw me but I thought I was my dad! It's okay!”
“是的,你没有在听吗?找看见了我自己,但我以为我看见了我爸爸!够了吧!”
“Harry, I can't believe it… You conjured up a Patronus that drove away all those Dementors!
“哈利,我无法相信——你变出了一个吧卓泥斯,并且它驱走了所有的得蒙特
That's very, very advanced magic.”
这是非常、非常高深的魔法啊!”
“I knew I could do it this time,” said Harry, “because I'd already done it… Does that make sense?”
“这一次,我知道我可以办到,”哈利说,“因为我已经做到了……现在明白了吗?”
“I don't know — Harry, look at Snape!”
“我不知道——哈利,快看史纳皮!”