手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 那些你不知道的故事 > 正文

世界上7种不同的披萨吃法--瑞典,迪拜

来源:可可英语 编辑:Melody   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

This pizza was submitted from Sweden twice, actually.

实际上 瑞典的网友和我提过两次这款披萨。

It's shredded chicken with pineapple and banana and peanuts and curry powder.

配料包括鸡丝、凤梨、香蕉、花生和咖喱粉。

Okay so, tomato sauce on the bottom.

好的,用番茄酱为底料。

A little bit of cheeses, the base.

放上一点奶酪。

Shredded chicken and then the pineapple.

放上鸡丝,然后是菠萝,

Okay then cheese on top.

上面再放奶酪。

And then I'm gonna put the banana on,

接下来放相较,

just slices of banana and the curry powder.

香蕉切片放上去,然后是咖喱粉。

Oh and some peanuts and bacon.

加点花生和培根。

It looks pretty good.

看起来不错。

If I didn't know any better, I would have thought that this pizza was a troll,

如果我不了解这个披萨 我会认为它是黑暗料理,

but this pizza is also in the, around the world pizza video.

但我在世界各地的比萨饼视频中吃过这款比萨了。

And I got multiple responses about this topping.

我得到了很多关于这款披萨的配料的回应。

So this is my first time having banana on pizza.

所以这是我第一次在比萨上面放香蕉。

I'm game.

我愿意试试。

It works.

尝到了。

What? Oh wait, what?

天哪,等等

What is happening?

怎么了

There's two types of fruits on here,

我在披萨表面放了两种水果

which is definitely one more than you need.

味道超乎你想象。

The banana, what?

天哪,香蕉

I know what it is.

我知道为什么是这种味道了。

The banana's cooked.

香蕉被烤过了。

So the sugars are tasting very different in it.

所以里面的糖分尝起来很不一样。

But the curry powder on top balances it in such a way that it kind of almost acts like more cheese, but not.

但是上面的咖喱粉平衡了这种味道,让它几乎更像是奶酪,但不是。

Does that help?

有帮助吗?

I mean, I'm not like a real food critic.

我是说,我不像一个真正的美食评论家。

I don't know why this is working. (laughs)

我不知道为什么会这样。

Okay. It's good.

还挺好吃的。

This pizza was submitted from Dubai and it is artichoke hearts, anchovies, hard boiled eggs and bacon.

这个迪拜的比萨配料包括洋蓟心,凤尾鱼,煮鸡蛋和培根。

So, we're gonna use tomato sauce as the base,

用番茄酱为底料

a little bit of cheese.

放点芝士

Okay, put the artichoke hearts on top.

上面放上洋蓟心

I love artichoke hearts and the anchovies.

我超爱洋蓟心和凤尾鱼

Go big or go home.

不鸣则已,一鸣惊人。

下载.jpg

We're putting four anchovies on top

我要放四条凤尾鱼在上面

and the hard boiled egg, make it look pretty.

放上煮鸡蛋,挺好看的

Cover with cheese.

盖上奶酪

And I realized that I forgot the bacon after I put it in the oven, but we will rectify that later.

我把披萨放进烤箱之后才意识到忘记放培根了,但我们以后会纠正的。

It's amateur hour over here.

这里是业余时间。

I forgot to put the bacon on it and that is a rookie move, right?

我忘了把培根放在上面,这是新手的举动,对吧?

I feel bad, but I brought it so it's not baked in, but it's still gonna be a part of it.

我很难过,我还是拿出培根了,尽管培根没有参与焙烤,但它仍然会是披萨的一部分。

I've never had a hard boiled egg on a pizza.

我从未在披萨中放过煮鸡蛋

I've devil had fried egg on a pizza with runny yolk,

我在披萨里吃到过煎蛋和流淌的蛋黄,

but not hard-boiled.

但不是煮熟的。

I don't really have much to say about the anchovies because I find them to just be very salty.

凤尾鱼没啥可说的,就是很咸。

However, I love artichoke hearts on pizza.

不过,我喜欢比萨上的洋蓟心。

Artichoke hearts, I think, are one of the most underrated foods.

我认为洋蓟心是最被低估的食物之一。

They're so good.

他们太棒了。

I have so much food in my teeth right now. I can feel it.

我现在牙齿里有很多食物。我能感觉到。

Whatever.

不管了。

I can appreciate the flavors.

我很欣赏这些味道。

It might not be my cup of tea, but it's not bad.

可能不是我的菜,但味道不差。

So I just woke up from a two hour nap.

所以我刚从两个小时的午睡中醒来。

It was too much pizza.

比萨饼太多了。

My body just shut down.

我的身体歇业了。

I don't think that any of them were,

我不认为他们中的任何一个是

oh, the light.

哦,灯关了。

I think that this has been really fun

我认为这真的很有趣,

and interesting because pizza is such a universal food and yet the toppings were so wildly different.

因为披萨是一种很普遍的食物,而配料却有着天壤之别。

So many of the toppings I would have never even thought to try myself.

这么多的配料头我都没想过自己去试试。

And I think that when people travel, they're all like, "Oh, we need to try the local cuisine.

我认为当人们旅行时,他们都会说,“哦,我们需要尝尝当地的美食。

You know, like let's not get pizza.

但我们不会去吃披萨。

We know what pizza is.

我们知道披萨是什么样的。

No, I don't think that we actually know what pizza is when we travel.

不,我不认为我们旅行时真的知道披萨是什么样的。

And I have now decided that pizza needs to be on the list of foods to try when visiting another country,

我现在已经决定,比萨饼应该被列在去其他国家旅游的食物清单上,

because you get such a different flavor palette.

因为你会吃到一个完全不同的口味。

It was really fun.

真的很有趣。

I'm gonna include a link in the description so that you can see all the different toppings that people recommended.

我会在详情区加入一个链接,这样你就可以看到人们推荐的所有不同的配料。

And you should take a look and in the comments here and let me know.

大家可以看看,然后在评论区回复我,让我知道你们看过了

Are there any pizza toppings that I absolutely should try?

还有我绝对应该尝尝的披萨配料吗?

And also, what did you think of the ones that I did try?

你们觉得我试过的那些怎么样?

Any of them were just too crazy for you?

有哪款披萨对你来说比较黑暗?

This was really fun though.

不过,这真的很有趣。

I liked it.

我喜欢披萨。

My pizza world has been expanded.

我的披萨世界扩大了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
description [di'skripʃən]

想一想再看

n. 描写,描述,说明书,作图,类型

联想记忆
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
powder ['paudə]

想一想再看

n. 粉,粉末,细雪,火药
vt. 洒粉于,使

 
salty ['sɔ:lti]

想一想再看

adj. 咸的

联想记忆
rookie ['ruki]

想一想再看

n. 新手

联想记忆
multiple ['mʌltipl]

想一想再看

adj. 许多,多种多样的
n. 倍数,并联

联想记忆
flavor ['fleivə]

想一想再看

n. 滋味,香料,风格
vt. 加味于

 
rectify ['rektifai]

想一想再看

vt. 订正,矫正,改正

联想记忆
critic ['kritik]

想一想再看

n. 批评家,评论家

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。