You'll probably never hear this message, it's important that you know that you haven't broken me.
你可能永远不会听到这条信息,但重要的是,你要知道你没有击垮我。
There's a trick that spies use.
这是间谍们惯用的伎俩。
If you want to make an instant connection with someone, look into their eyes, just long enough to register their eye color.
如果你想和某人建立即时的联系,那就盯着他们的眼睛,时间长短到只要注意到他们眼睛的颜色就可以了。
Hi.
嗨。
He said it works every time.
他说这一招每次都管用。
In case you wanna buy a car. Or have dinner.
如果你想买车或吃晚饭的话。
My real name is Robert Freegard. I am an officer in the British security services. MI5.
我的真名是罗伯特·弗里加德。我是英国安全部门的一名官员。军情五处。
Checked with our colleagues in security services. He's not one of theirs.
我问过安全部门的同事了。他不是他们的人。
Robert Freegard. The allegation was for stalking and harassment of a young woman.
罗伯特·弗里加德。曾被指控跟踪和骚扰一名年轻女子。
Sophie?
苏菲?
Where are we?
我们在哪里?
One last mission.
还有最后一个任务。
Robert Freegard has kidnapped my daughter.
罗伯特·弗里加德绑架了我女儿。
Do you believe in God, and the devil?
你相信上帝和魔鬼吗?
Some people have been put on this Earth to be the agents of one or the other.
有些人来到这个世界上,是为了成为其中一个的代理人。
Robert Freegard is such an agent, and he's not the Lord's.
罗伯特·弗里加德就是这样的代理人,他不是上帝的代理人。
I need you to help me find him.
我需要你帮我找到他。
We work together.
我们携手来做。
We have just one shot at this.
我们只有一次机会。
So go on, then.
那就继续吧。
What are you hiding?
你在隐瞒什么?
He never ever stops.
他永远不会停手。
The number you have dialed has not been recognized. Please check and dial again.
您拨打的号码无法识别。请核对后再拨。
We need to find him.
我们得找到他。