What is he doing here?
他在这里做什么?
We found your daughter, she's alive.
我们找到你女儿了,她还活着。
Be prepared for changes. We have a child therapist that she'll be working with.
为变化做好准备。我们安排了一位儿童心理治疗师。
Four years is a long time. What she needs right now is her family.
四年是很长的一段时间。她现在需要的是她的家人。
Esther? Sweetheart, it's mommy.
伊斯特?宝贝儿,我是妈妈。
Welcome home, Esther. We left it just as it was.
欢迎回家,伊斯特。我们让这里保持了原样。
It's lovely to be back. I missed my family very much.
很高兴回来。我非常想念我的家人。
Our goal here is helping Esther acclimate back into life within the family unit.
我们的目标是帮助伊斯特重新适应家庭生活。
Sorry.
对不起。
I think something's going on with Esther.
我觉得伊斯特有些不对劲。
Is there anything you want to tell me about your time away?
关于你离开的这段时间,你有什么想告诉我的吗?
How's that possible? Four years ago, she was still drawing stick figures.
那怎么可能?四年前,她还在画简笔画。
Esther's behavior has been so erratic.
伊斯特的行为太古怪了。
Hello, mommy. Thank you, mommy. I know, mommy.
你好,妈妈。谢谢你,妈妈。我知道了,妈妈。
I did notice some inconsistencies.
我确实注意到了一些说不通的地方。
What are you getting at?
你的意思是?
To me, it felt like a performance.
对我来说,就像是在演戏。
If you're not Esther, who are you?
如果你不是伊斯特,那你是谁?
Mommy, I made it for you.
妈妈,这是我为你做的。
The mother protects her family, no matter what.
无论如何,母亲都会保护她的家人。