I'm pregnant. And I don't know who the father is.
我怀孕了。可是我不知道孩子的父亲是谁。
We can resolve the issue using a non-invasive paternity test.
我们可以用无创亲子鉴定来解决这个问题。
I can't do that right now.
我现在不能做这个。
Why not?
为什么?
Because if we find out that Mark's the father, it could change how I feel about our baby.
因为如果我们发现马克是孩子的父亲,可能会改变我对孩子的看法。
Doc hired a very attractive doctor to fill in at the clinic.
Doc雇了一个很有魅力的医生来填补诊所的空缺。
It's about time you had a bit of competition, mister.
是时候给你来点竞争了,先生。
Your dad just checked into the B&B.
你爸爸刚入住民宿。
My job was to make sure you didn't ruin your life.
我的任务是确保你不会毁了自己的人生。
If I can't have a relationship with my own father, what kind of dad am I gonna be?
如果我不能和自己的亲生父亲建立关系,那我能成为什么样的父亲?
Why are you drinking?
你为什么喝酒?
I honestly didn't think having one or two drinks was a problem.
老实说,我不觉得喝一两杯酒有什么问题。
I need you to see something the PI sent.
我要你看看PI发来的东西。
Brady didn't shoot me. We gotta get him out of there.
布雷迪没有朝我开枪。我们得把他救出来。
You have wanted a baby for so long.
这么长时间以来,你一直想要个孩子。
You gotta work out your issues. Find out what's going on up here.
你得解决自己的问题。看看这里有什么问题。
My mom hired a lawyer to seek custody of your last two embryos.
我妈妈请了个律师来争取你最后两个胚胎的监护权。
What?
什么?
If it bothers you that much, then I'll stop drinking.
如果这事让你很不爽,那我就戒酒。
I don't want you to do this for me. I want you to do it for you.
我不想你是为了我而这么做。我希望你是为了自己而这么做。。
Everything I do is for us, okay?
我所做的一切都是为了我们,好吗?
I think I need some space to clear my head.
我想我需要点空间理清思绪。
Don't give up on him.
不要放弃他。