Hey. What's your name?
嘿。你叫什么名字?
Erin.
艾琳。
Tiff.
我叫笛福。
So you're Mac, right?
你是麦克,对吧?
So?
所以呢?
So, um, you were the first paper boy around here who wasn't...
你是这里第一个送报男孩...
A boy? You must be the Brandman kid.
一个男孩?你一定是布兰德曼家的孩子
KJ.
是KJ。
My dad says you people own everything.
我爸说你们这些人拥有一切。
"You people"?
“你们这些人”?
She's new.
她是新来的。
All right, Big Mac. Let's go.
好了,大麦克,我们走吧。
I'm not gonna, like, bite you or something.
我不会咬你或者干别的什么的。
What is that?
那是什么?
Why does the sky look like that?
为什么天空是这样的?
Move, move, move! Let's get out of here!
快走,快走!我们离开这里吧!
Hey! Who's there?
嘿!是谁在那里?
What are you doing in my house?
你在我家做什么?
What are you doing in my house?
你在我家做什么?
I live here.
我住在这里啊。
No, I live here.
不,是我住在这里。
That's her.
那就是她。
Holy shit.
天呐。
This is a psychotic break. The 12-year-old version of yourself broke into your house with her punk friends?
我精神崩溃了。12岁的你自己,和她的朋克朋友闯入你的家?
If that really is future you, maybe she can call someone.
如果那真的是未来的你,也许她可以打电话给别人。
Who's she gonna call? Time travel 911?
她会给谁打电话?911时间旅行部门?
Do you want to call 911?
你要打911吗?
Oh, good Lord, there are future robots.
天啊,未来机器人。
We need help.
我们需要帮助。
I might know someone.
我认识一个人可能会帮到我们。
You girls, traveled out of your time. That's a capital offense. You are targets now.
你们这些姑娘,是穿越了你们的时空。这是死罪。你们现在是追捕目标。
It's nice knowing you, I guess.
很高兴认识你。
We can't just give up.
我们不能放弃。
You don't know who you're about to become.
你不知道你会成为什么样的人。
Future me will know how to get us home.
未来的我知道如何带我们回家。
You have no idea what's at stake here.
你根本不知道这有多危险。
Yeah, yeah. It's the fate of humanity, I get it.
是的,是的。这是人类的命运,我明白。
This right here is the end of the universe.
这里就是宇宙的尽头。
We're paper girls, so we stick together.
我们都是送报女孩,所以我们要团结在一起。