You don't have to be nervous.
你不必紧张。
I'm not nervous.
我不紧张啊。
They're all so impressive.
他们都挺令人印象深刻的。
You're impressive. They're gonna be obsessed with you.
你才是让人印象深刻。他们会迷上你的。
They're not as nihilistic as they look on the internet.
他们不像在网上看起来那么虚无主义。
You guys, this is Bee.
朋友们,这是Bee。
Oh, whoa.
哦,哇。
Is this your first relationship?
这是你的第一段恋情吗?
Uh, no.
啊,不是。
You just kind of give that vibe.
你给我的感觉是。
Oh, you know that there's weed in it, right?
你知道里面有大麻,对吧?
Silence! Who wants to play Bodies Bodies Bodies?
安静!谁想玩“尸体,尸体,尸体”?
So how do you play?
那你们要怎么玩呢?
If you draw the piece of paper that has the X on it, you are the murderer. Let's go.
如果你抽中了上面画了一个X的那张纸,那你就是凶手。我们开始吧。
And if you're the murderer, you have to kill someone by touching them on the back.
如果你是凶手,你必须通过触摸别人的背部来杀死他们。
The most important part, if you come across a body, you have to yell... "Bodies, bodies, bodies!"
最重要的是,如果你遇到一具尸体,你必须大喊...“尸体,尸体,尸体!”
Is that the lights? David?
这就是游戏的灯光吗?大卫?
Our friend is dead.
我们的朋友死了。
Someone is doing this. They're trying to kill us off one by one.
是某个人干的。他们想把我们一个个干掉。
That would be so obvious if I were the killer.
如果我是凶手,那就太明显了。
Where are you?
你在哪里?
How long have you known her?
你认识她多久了?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Jordan, what are you doing?
乔丹,你在干什么?
I'm staying safe.
我要保持安全状态。
Really? Because it looks like you're grabbing a meat cleaver to go look for my boyfriend.
真的吗?因为你看起来像是拿着切肉刀去找我男朋友。
You need to watch your girl.
你得看好你的女朋友。
You pushed her! Liar!
是你推的她!骗子!
What is happening?
发生了什么事情?
Is that all you got, mother...
这就是你的全部吗?
I brought something.
我带了一些东西。
What is it?
这是什么?
It's zucchini bread.
西葫芦面包。
Yum.
一定很好吃。