What we have here is the largest mammal ever known to man, woman or mouse.
我们现在看到的是男性、女性和老鼠所了解的最大型的哺乳动物。
Oh, what am I doing underwater?
哦,我在水下做什么?
Blue whales can be found in all the world's oceans.
蓝鲸栖息于这个世界上的所有海洋中。
At around 98 feet long and 180 tons, they are the jumbo jets of the seas.
它们长约98英尺,重达180吨,是海上的巨型喷气式飞机。
Oh, has it sprung a leak?
哦,它是漏水了吗?
No, like us, blue whales need to breathe, so they come to the surface to use their blow holes.
不,和我们一样,蓝鲸需要呼吸,所以它们会来到水面上,使用它们的气孔。
I only just got dry.
我刚弄干啊。
Did you know their hearts were the same as a cow, their tongue's the same as an elephant, and their babies the same as a hippo?
你知道吗,它们的心脏和母牛一样大,舌头和大象一样大,孩子和河马一样大!
I'm not changing those diapers!
我才不要换尿布呢!
They like to eat krill, little tiny shrimps, sometimes up to 40 million in a day.
它们喜欢吃磷虾,这是一种很小的虾,有时一天能吃掉四千万只。
Sorry.
抱歉。
Blue whales are an endangered species.
蓝鲸是濒临灭绝的物种。
If you're lucky, you might see one, but not so lucky if you're a krill.
如果足够幸运的话,你可能会看到一只,但如果你是一只磷虾,那就没那么幸运了。
Run for your lives!
快逃命吧!
The blue whale, what an amazing animal!
蓝鲸是一种多么神奇的动物啊!