Tony: Hi, Maggie. Have you decided to go abroad after graduation?
托尼:嗨,玛吉,你决定毕业后出国吗?
Maggie: Not yet.
玛吉:还没有。
Tony: Why? A couple of days ago, you told me that you were almost determined to go overseas in order to continue your studies.
托尼:为什么?几天前你告诉我,为了继续学业,你几乎下定决心要出国。
Maggie: Yes, but I'm facing a dilemma now.
玛吉:是的,但我现在面临两难的境地。
Tony: What's up?
托尼:怎么了?
Maggie: You know, I've been planning to study abroad, but I've just been informed that there is an opening in the music department. They've offered it to me. So, now...
玛吉:你知道的,我一直在计划出国留学,但刚听说音乐系有个空缺名额。他们把这个机会给了我。所以,现在......
Tony: Well, I see what you mean. It's really a tough decision.
托尼:我明白你的意思了。这真是一个难以抉择的问题。
Maggie: Yes, go abroad or take this offer. It's hard to choose.
玛吉:是的,出国或者接受这个机会。很难选择。
Tony: Well, I think it depends on what you really want to do with your life.
托尼:我想这取决于你真正想做什么。
Maggie: My dream is to be a music teacher, but I also want to study abroad the problem. Can you give me some suggestions?
玛吉:我的梦想是成为一名音乐教师,但我也想出国留学。你能给我一些建议吗?
Tony: If I were you, I would choose to study abroad so that I could be better prepared for my future job.
托尼:如果我是你,我会选择出国留学,这样我就能更好地为将来的工作做好准备。