手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 大学英语 > 全国大学生英语竞赛试题 > 全国大学生英语竞赛试题C类 > 正文

2017年全国大学生英语竞赛试题C类初赛 Section A

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Part I: Listening Comprehension

第一部分:听力理解

Section A: In this section, you will hear five short conversations. Each conversation will be read only once.

第一节:在本节中,你将听到五段短对话。每段对话只读一遍。

At the end of each conversation, there will be a fifteen-second pause.

每段对话后有15秒钟的停顿。

During the pause,read the question and the four choices marked A , B, C and D,and decide which is the best answer.

在停顿期间,阅读问题和A、B、C、D四个选项,并选出最佳答案。

Then mark the corresponding letter on the answer sheet with a single line through the centre.

然后在答题纸上用一条线标出相应的字母,线划在字母的中间。

1.Oh, you have to tell them about the seat-belt signs again.

1.哦,你得再告诉他们安全带标志的事。

It’s your turn. I did it just now.

轮到你了。我刚才告诉过他们了。

Oh, and don’t forget to switch off the intercom when you finish.

哦,你说完话后别忘了关对讲机。

Ladies and gentlemen, the captain has switched on the seat-belt signs.

女士们先生们,机长打开了安全带指示灯。

Please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts.

请回到座位上,系好安全带。

Please take a moment to look again at the emergency instructions in the seat pocket in front of you.

请花一点时间再看一下您前面座椅口袋里的应急说明。

2.Sarah, I didn’t know you were a windsurfer!

2.萨拉,我不知道你是帆板运动员!

Can you surf too? Normal surfing, I mean...

你也会冲浪吗?正常的冲浪,我是说......

Well, I learned to windsurf when I was six.

我六岁的时候就学会了风板冲浪。

My uncle taught me. But not surfing.

我叔叔教我的。但不是冲浪。

I tried it once, but I couldn’t stand up.

我试过一次,但我站不起来。

What about you, Ben?

你呢,本?

Do you do any water sports?

你玩过水上运动吗?

Not really.

没怎么玩过。

I mean, I can swim and everything, but I prefer mountain sports.

我是说,我虽然会游泳等,但我更喜欢山地运动。

3.Do you ever feel like there’s far too much information on the Net?

3.你有没有觉得网上的信息太多了?

Sometimes, I don’t know how to handle it at all.

有时候,我根本不知道该怎么处理。

Yep, there’s too much, but it doesn’t matter.

是的,太多了,但没关系。

The important thing is knowing how to find what you need.

重要的是知道如何找到你需要的东西。

Personally, I bookmark the site I visit every day.

就我个人而言,我会把我每天访问的网站收藏起来。

For everything else, I run a search on Google or Yahoo.

至于其他的,我会在谷歌或雅虎上搜索。

Right, keep it simple.

没错,简单点。

That reminds me, I need to check an online auction I’m bidding on.

这倒提醒我了,我需要去查查我要参加的网上拍卖。

4.I can’t believe what happened to Richard.

4.真不敢相信理查德的遭遇。

After twenty years on the job, he was next in line to be promoted to vice president.

在工作了20年后,他是下一个被提升为副总裁的人。

But instead, he was fired.

但相反,他被解雇了。

I wonder how safe any of our jobs are.

我想知道我们的工作有多安全。

He was a good supervisor, too.

他也是一名优秀的主管。

He was. Well, I think I’d better update my resume and see what the job market is like.

他是。我想我最好更新一下我的简历,看看就业市场怎么样。

I’m not planning to quit, but I want to be ready if things get bad around here.

我不打算辞职,但我想做好准备,以防情况变糟。

5.I feel sorry for child stars.

5.我为童星感到难过。

They have a really hard time growing up.

他们的成长过程非常艰难。

Why do you say that?

你为什么这么说?

They’re rich and famous.

他们既有钱又有名。

And, they get to spend time with movie stars and other successful people.

而且,他们有机会和电影明星等成功人士接触。

What could be hard about it?

他们的成长过程怎么会非常艰难呢?

Think about all the pressure they’re under their parents.

想想他们的父母给他们的压力。

They’re always filming something, traveling, or giving interviews.

他们总是在拍摄、奔波或接受采访。

How can they possibly have a normal childhood?

他们怎么可能有正常的童年呢?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
resume [ri'zju:m]

想一想再看

v. 再继续,重新开始
n. 简历,履历; 摘

联想记忆
update [ʌp'deit]

想一想再看

v. 更新,补充最新资料
n. 更新

 
surf [sə:f]

想一想再看

n. 海浪拍岸,冲浪
vi. 冲浪,浏览

 
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 开关,转换,鞭子
v. 转换,改变,交换

 
fasten ['fæsn]

想一想再看

vt. 拴紧,使固定,系,强加于
vi. 固定

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。