Section B: In this section, you will hear two long conversations. Each conversation will be read only once.
第二节:在本节中,你将听到两段长对话。每段对话只读一遍。
At the end of each conversation, there will be a one-minute pause.
每段对话后有1分钟的停顿。
During the pause, read the questions and make your answers on the answer sheet with a single line through the centre.
在停顿期间,阅读问题并在答题纸上用一条线标出答案,线划在字母的中间。
Conversation One
对话一
Listen to the conversation, mark each statement as either true (T) or false (F) according to your listening.
听对话,根据对话内容判断所给句子的正误,正确的标T,错误的标F。
Daniel, have you finished your research on the Globe Theatre?
丹尼尔,你完成关于环球剧院的研究了吗?
Yeah, Lily. I found out lots of interesting stuff about the theatre.
是的,莉莉。我发现了许多关于剧院的有趣的东西。
Like what?
比如呢?
Well, as you know, in many ways performances today are just like the original ones.
如你所知,如今的表演在很多方面都和最初的表演一样。
But some things are different, aren’t they?
但有些东西是不同的,不是吗?
Sure. For example, there’re female actors now.
当然。例如,现在有女演员了。
In Shakespeare’s time, people thought it was improper for women to act.
在莎士比亚时代,人们认为女人表演是不合适的。
But modern performances at the Globe still use very few props and only live sound effects.
但环球剧院的现代表演仍然使用很少的道具,只使用现场音效。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
All the music and sound effects are made on stage?
所有的音乐和音效都是在舞台上制作的吗?
Yeah, either on stage or behind the stage.
是的,要么在台上,要么在台下。
And they don’t use any microphones or recordings of sounds.
他们不使用任何麦克风或录音。
The clothes are authentic, too.
衣服也是真的。
It sounds really neat.
听起来很不错。
I’d love to see a performance at the Globe some time.
我想找个时间去环球剧院看演出。
Yeah. They sound pretty cool.
是的。听起来很酷。