Section B: In this section, you will hear two long conversations. Each conversation will be read only once.
第二节:在本节中,你将听到两段长对话。每段对话只读一遍。
At the end of each conversation, there will be a one-minute pause, during the pause, read the questions and make your answers on the answer sheet with a single line through the centre.
每段对话后有1分钟的停顿。在停顿期间,阅读问题并在答题纸上用一条线标出答案,线划在字母的中间。
Conversation One
对话一
Listen to the conversation, mark each statement as either true (T) or false (F) according to your listening.
听对话,根据对话内容判断所给句子的正误,正确的标T,错误的标F。
Hello Gina! We’ve spoken so many times on the phone but it’s so good to finally meet you in person!
你好,吉娜!我们已经在电话里聊过很多次了,但很高兴终于见到你本人了!
Hello, Jason. How was the flight?
你好,杰森。在飞机上怎么样?
Pretty good. There was a bit of turbulence while we were over the Pacific Ocean, but it wasn’t too bad.
很好。我们在太平洋上空时有一点颠簸,但不算太严重。
The worst thing was the guy behind me. He snored all through the night!
最糟糕的是我后面的那个人。他整个晚上都在打呼噜!
Really? But you were in first class! Nobody woke that guy up?
真的?但你是在头等舱!没人叫醒那家伙吗?
The stewardess said it’s not company policy to wake people up for any reason.
空姐说,公司规定不允许以任何理由叫醒乘客。
That’s terrible! So you didn’t get any sleep?
那太可怕了!所以你没睡?
Not much ...but that’s OK ...I’m a night owl anyway.
睡了一小会儿……不过没关系……反正我是个夜猫子。
So, aside from visiting our factory and offices, are there any other things you want to accomplish while you’re in China?
除了参观我们的工厂和办公室外,你在中国期间还想做些什么呢?
I’d love to squeeze in a trip to the Great Wall.
我想挤出时间去游览长城。
That’s not a problem. We can have a company car take you there.
这不是问题。我们可以派公司的车送你去。
It’s only about a two-hour drive.
大约只有两个小时的车程。
Also ...I’d like to do some shopping while I’m here.
还有……我想趁我在这里的时候去买点东西。
Well, you’ve come to the right place! China is a shopping paradise. Name it―we’ve got it.
好吧,你来对地方了!中国是一个购物天堂。说你想买的东西——我们去买。
To be honest, I’m not really sure what I’m looking for.
老实说,我不太确定我要买什么。
But I need gifts for my wife, kids and I should bring something back for the senior partners of my firm as well.
但我需要给我的妻子、孩子们带些礼物,我也应该给我公司的高级合伙人带点礼物回去。
Hum ...I’d recommend silk for your wife. Maybe a bathrobe or perhaps a shawl. Silk dresses and shirts are good, too.
嗯……我推荐给你的妻子买丝绸。也许是浴袍或披肩。丝绸连衣裙和衬衫也不错。
Yeah ...that sounds good. But my wife is picky, so I’ll need your help to choose the right one. It should be classy and not too flashy.
是的……听起来不错。但是我的妻子很挑剔,所以我需要你帮我挑选一个合适的。它应该是时髦的,而不是太浮华。
I think I know just the store to visit. Leave it to me.
我想我知道该去哪家店了。交给我吧。