I think it’s smart to stay with the same low price.
我认为把价格维持在低价真是明智之举。
What about quantity discount and cash discount?
数量折扣和现金折扣呢?
A:What about quantity discount and cash discount?
A:数量折扣和现金折扣呢?
B:We allow 20% quantity discount for orders of more than 50 tons.
B:我们对于50吨以上的订单给打20%的数量折扣。
What is the price for this item?
价格是多少?
A:What is the price for this item?
A:价格是多少?
B:We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of £ 27.5 per sweater.
B:我们开的毛价是每件羊毛衫27.5英镑,包括运费在内。
Do you allow any trade discount?
你们给行业折扣吗?
Are they exempt from VAT?
这些货免除增值税了吗?
A:Are they exempt from VAT?
B:这些货免除增值税了吗?
B:Yes. And I have to point out that we can only hold the price for 4 weeks from today’s date.
B:是的,我要指出的是这个价格在4周内有效。
VAT = Value-Added Tax
增值税
How come the prices are so low?
价格怎么这么低?
A:How come the prices are so low?
A:价格怎么这么低?
B:They are actually part of a bankrupt stock.
B:实际上这些是一家倒闭商家的库存商品。
Do you allow cash discount?
你们有现金折扣吗?
A:Dou you allow cash discount?
A:你们有现金折扣吗?
B:We allow a 3% cash discount for payment made within one month.
B:一个月内付款我们打3%的现金折扣。
I’m sorry the price is just a little on the high side.
很抱歉,您的价钱还是偏高了点儿。
A:I'm sorry the price is just a little on the high side.
A:很抱歉,您的价钱还是偏高了点。
B:Well,I'm willing to negotiate a little on the price.
B:那在价格方面我多少可以跟您谈一下。
What's your bottom line price?
What’s the lowest you are willing to go on your price?
您价格的底线是多少?
A:What’s your bottom line price?
A:您价格的底线是多少?
B:Well,make me an offer.
B:这样吧,您出个价。
The highest I would be willing to go is $4500.
我最高可以出4500美元。
A:The highest I would be willing to go is $4500.
A:我最高可以出4500美元。
B:The lowest I would be willing to go is about $5000.
B:我最低能够接受的大概是5000美元。