手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 商务职场口语 > 职场英语口语急救包 > 正文

职场英语口语急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第65期:议价

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机
加载中..

I hope you’ll give a second thought to it.
希望你再考虑考虑。

A:I hope you'll give a second thought to it.
A:希望你再考虑考虑。
B:We have do discuss the problem later.
B:我们只好下次再讨论这个问题了。

The price of this article has soared up since last year.
自去年开始这种商品的价格猛涨。

A:The price of this article has soared up since last year.
A:自去年开始这种商品的价格猛涨。
B:I know. But I must say it's still unacceptable.
B:我明白,但我还是不能接受这个报价。
soar up
剧增,高涨

Do you think the price is reasonable?
您觉得这个价格合适吗?

A:Do you think the price is reasonable?
A:您觉得这个价格合适吗?
B:No. It’s rather on the high side.
B:不合适。价格太高了。

Aren’t these prices for your domestic customers?
这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?

A:Aren't these prices for your domestic customers?
A:这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?
B:Yes,but we apply these prices to overseas customers as well.
B:没错,但是这些价格同样也适用于海外顾客。

I am prepared to go to $40,but no further.
我可以降价至40美元,这已经是最低价了。

A:I am prepared to go to $40, but no further.
A:我可以降价至40美元,这已经是最低价了。
B:That is better. Let's shake on $40,and see how it goes.
B:这样会好一点儿。让我们暂定在40美元,再评估看看。

This is a fair market price.
这是个公道的市场价格。

A:The price you offer is too high.
A:这个价格太高。
B:This is a fair market price.
B:这是个公道的市场价格。
We give you quotations on the same basis as we quote in the domestic market.
我们给您的报价和我们给国内的报价基准是相同的。

Your price is rather out of line.
你方价格与行情不符。

A:Your price is rather out of line..
A:你方价格与行情不符。
B:Our price is lower compared with that of the same kind of product on the international market.
B:我们的价格低于国际市场上的同类产品。
out of line
不一致,不协调

Hope you can make more efforts.
希望你再努力努力。

A:Hope you can make more efforts.
A:希望你再努力努力。
B:How’s that? We'll cut another 3%. That's the best we can do.
B:这样如何?我们再减3%。这可是我们的最低价了。

Let's split the difference and meet each other half way.
让我们采取折衷的办法均摊差额吧。

A:Let's split the difference and meet each other half way.
A:让我们采取折衷的办法均摊差额吧。
B:All right,that's a deal.
B:好的。这样就算成交。

That is out of my expectation.
这出乎我的意料。

A:That is out of my expectation.
A:这出乎我的意料。
B:My offer was based on reasonable profit,not on wild speculations.
B:我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

I’ve come to discuss a reduction in price.
我是来讨论降价的事。

A:What can I do for you?
A:有什么可以效劳的?
B:I've come to discuss a reduction in price.
B:我是来讨论降价的事。

For exporting,the price is a little stiff.
对于出口,价格有点儿偏高。

Your price is by far the highest.
到现在为止,你的报价是最高的。

A:Your price is by far the highest.
A:到现在为止,你的报价是最高的。
B:It is the quality that counts.
B:它以质量取胜。

We can’t make any further concessions.
我们不可能再让了。

A:It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.
A:你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。
B:This is our rock-bottom price. We can't make any further concessions.
B:这是我方的最低价格,不可能再让了。

I'm glad we’ve settled the price.
很高兴我们谈妥了价格。

A:In order to keep the good relation and business with you,I accept.
A:为了与你方继续保持良好的业务关系,我们接受。
B:I'm glad we've settled the price.
B:很高兴我们谈妥了价格。

What’s the workable price for this commodity in your mind?
你们心目中的可行性价格是多少?

A:What's the workable price for this commodity in your mind?
A:你们心目中的可行性价格是多少?
B:You are asking at least 5% more than your competitors do.
B:你比其他竞争对手至少多要价5%。
I think it unwise for both of us to insist on each one’s own price.
我认为双方坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

To have this business concluded,I should say a reduction at least 10 percent would help.
为了达成交易,我认为至少要减价10%。

A:To have this business concluded, I should say a reduction at least 10 percent would help.
A:为了达成交易,我认为至少要减价10%。
B:To get business under way, we take your price.
B:为了成交,我们接受你方的价格。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stock [stɔk]

想一想再看

n. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜

 
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
quantity ['kwɔntiti]

想一想再看

n. 量,数量,大量

 
commodity [kə'mɔditi]

想一想再看

n. 商品,日用品

联想记忆
discount ['diskaunt]

想一想再看

n. 折扣,贴现率
vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重

 
bankrupt ['bæŋkrʌpt]

想一想再看

adj. 破产的,贫穷的,道德败坏的,枯竭的

联想记忆
settled ['setld]

想一想再看

adj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle

 
delivery [di'livəri]

想一想再看

n. 递送,交付,分娩

 
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
stiff [stif]

想一想再看

adj. 硬的,僵直的,生硬的,拘谨的,不灵活的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。