Would you give me a discount?
您愿不愿意打个折扣呢?
A:Would you give me a discount?
A:您愿不愿意打个折扣呢?
B:We might be able to work that out.
A:我们或许可以商量。
How much are you thinking for each case?
您想一箱多少钱?
A:How much are you thinking for each case?
A:您想一箱多少钱?
B:Somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 dollars.
B:大概在 30 块钱左右吧。
I don’t think there is room to reduce the price.
我不认为还有降价的空间。
A:I don't think there is room to reduce the price.
A:我不认为还有降价的空间。
B:I still think we’re a little high on price.
B:我想我们的价格还是有点偏高。
Do you offer any discounts if I buy in bulk?
我如果大量采购有没有优惠?
A:Do you offer any discounts if I buy in bulk?
A:我如果大量采购有没有优惠?
B:I am sorry,but we offer discounts no matter how many items you buy.
B:对不起,不论您买多少,我们都是一样的折扣。
I am willing to drop the price a little.
我愿意把价钱降低_点。
If you want to do business,you will have to make an offer quickly.
要是您想把买卖做成的话,请赶快出个价钱。
This is as low as I can go on the price.
这个价钱是我能够出的最低价了。
A:This is as low as I can go on the price.
A:这个价钱是我能够出的最低价了。
B:Well,then I guess I will have to live with it.
B:这样的话,我想我必须要接受了。
If you’ll just bump that figure up a little,then we have a deal.
只要能在那个数字上面多加一点儿,我想我们就可以成交。
After giving it some thought,we have decided to accept your offer.
经过一番考虑之后,我们决定接受您的价格。
A:After giving it some thought,we have decided to accept your offer.
A:经过一番考虑之后,我们决定接受您的价格。
B:I appreciate it. You won’t regret.
B:很感谢。您不会后悔的。
We finally decided to take your offer.
我们终于决定接受您的价格。
A:We finally decided to take your offer.
A:我们终于决定接受您的价格。
B:Thanks for reconsidering.
B:对于您的再考虑,我们很感激。
We humped our offer up a little.
我们把出价提高了点儿。
A:We humped our offer up a little.
A:我们把出价提高了点儿。
B:Well get back with you tomorrow.
B:我明天再给您答复。
hump (vt.)
提高
If you can go a little lower,I'd be able to give you an order on the spot.
如果您能把价格降低些,我现在就订货。
A:If you can go a little lower,I’d be able to give you an order on the spot.
A:如果您能把价格降低些,我现在就订货。
B:This price of yours is out of the question.
B:降价是不可能的。
on the spot
当场