Hebe: Hi, this is Hebe. I have some trouble when making pizza Margherita.
希比:您好,我是希比,在制作玛格丽特匹萨的时候,我遇到了难题。
Troubleshooter: Ok, please tell me what your trouble is.
解惑人:好的,请告诉我您的麻烦是什么。
Hebe: The dough is too wet. How should I do?
希比:面团太湿了,该怎么办?
Troubleshooter: No worries. This is a normal issue. You could add a bit more flour to it.
解惑人:不用担心,这是个很常见的问题。你再多加点面粉就可以了。
Hebe: Ok, I'll try. I also want to add a bit more topping. Could you give me some suggestions?
希比:好的,我试试。我还想在匹萨上加点儿配料,您可以给我一些建议吗?
Troubleshooter: First, you could add ham on it. Also, spicy sausage, chilli, tomato, spinach, cheese are all good choices.Even you could add a whole egg on top.
解惑人:首先,您可以选择加上火腿。也可以加辣味香肠、辣椒、西红柿、菠菜,还有奶酪什么的都是很好的选择,甚至一整个鸡蛋都可以加上去。
Hebe: But I don't know which one I fancy.
希比:但是,我不知道哪种对我的胃口呀。
Troubleshooter: Why not do half and half?
解惑人:可以选择各加一半呀。
Hebe: Oh, yes! Wonderful! Thank you so much for your nice help. See you.
希比:哦,是呀。太棒啦!非常感谢您的热心帮助。再见。
Troubleshooter: Wish you all the best with your cooking. Thanks for calling. Bye!
解惑人:祝您一切顺利。感谢您的来电,再见。