The doctor says you’ve healed up real good, Shane.
医生说你恢复得很好,雪恩
I should’ve been out of here weeks ago.
我几周前就应该出来了
Look, I know heads are gonna roll for this.
瞧,我知道上头要被弄得团团转了
Hey, you took a bullet.
嘿,你中弹了
Yeah, but I want you to know I take full responsibility
是啊,但是我要你知道,我得为
for what happened to the professor.
发生在教授身上的事情负全责
Plummer was the best security expert
普朗姆是国防部有史以来
the Department of Defense ever had.
最好的安全专家
He was working on a program to scramble Launch codes that he called GHOST.
他致力于一项用于干扰发射密码的程序 他称之为“幽灵”
Guided High-altitude Scrambling Transmitter.
是可操作的高海拔干扰发射器
One pulse from a GHOST satellite
从幽灵人造卫星上发射一记脉冲
and a country can’t Launch its own nukes.
一个国家就不能发射它的核武器
That’s why the Serbians kidnapped him.
这就是为什么塞尔维亚人绑架了他
They must have thought that GHOST was in that briefcase.
他们一定以为幽灵就在那公文包里
GHOST is still out there.
幽灵还在那儿
Which is why I’m sending you back in.
这就是为什么我把你送回来
I know you’ve never Lost anybody before, Shane.
我知道你从没有失去过谁,雪恩
I was with your father when he led a platoon...
我在你父亲身边,当时他领导一个排……
With all due respect,
带着应有的尊重
I’d appreciate it if we kept my father out of this.
如果不把我父亲扯进来的话,我会很感激
All I’m saying is that it happens to the best of them.
我要说的就是 这种事发生在最优秀的人身上