You, fool, handle me Like that again and I’ll Lay knuckles upside your head!
你这蠢货,再像这样对我的话 我就把你头打爆
Okay! Enough is enough! Come on, Scott, Let’s go!
好了!够了! 来吧,Scott,我们走吧
Come on. No, you don’t.
来啊 不,你不能去
Get back here. Give me 20.
回这儿来,给我个20
I meant push-ups!
我是说俯卧撑!
Zoe? Drop down! Do 20!
邹易? 俯下去!做20个!
This is not the Army or Navy! One...
这里不是陆军或海军!一……
Real nice move, Lt. Smooth.
干得真漂亮,优雅上尉
He’ll probably never speak to me!
他以后可能再也不和我说话了
Then I did you a favor. Whoa!
那是我帮你了一把 哇!
Personal bubble invasion.
私人空间入侵耶
Your mother was worried sick about you!
你妈妈担心你得要命!
You should call here and tell her.
你应该在这儿打个电话告诉她事实
I’m sure you’ll take care of that for me.
我相信你会帮我处理好的
Stay out of my Life!
离我的生活远点!
Wait! You can’t do this!
等等!你不能这样做!
I have plans! It’s Saturday night! Ow!
我有计划!这是星期六晚上!哇!
Not anymore.
不再是了
You too. Lights out. Bite me.
你也是,关灯睡觉 去死