It's not going to happen.
再也不要听到
"Why should Caesar get to stomp around like a giant "
为什么凯撒要开始像巨人一样跺脚呢?
"while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? "
而被他的大脚踩过后,其他人都无法避免被踩扁?
"Brutus is just as cute as Caesar. "
布鲁图和凯撒一样聪明啊
"Okay, Brutus is just as smart as Caesar. "
好,布鲁图和凯撒一样聪明
"People totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar. "
人们喜爱布鲁图只是由于他们喜爱凯撒
"And when did it become okay for one person "
对于一个欲作万人之君的人来说
"to be the boss of everybody? "
这何时才会成立呢?
"Because that's not what Rome is about! "
因为那不是罗马的本来面目
"We should totally just stab Caesar!" "
我们完全应当中伤凯撒
Gretchen Wieners had cracked.
格雷琴·维纳斯已被击破
Okay, if you even knew how mean she really is...
好,如果你知道她有多下贱
You know that I'm not allowed to wear hoop earrings, right?
你知道她们不允许我戴耳环,对吧?
Yeah. Two years ago, she told me that hoop earrings were her thing
是的,两年前,她告诉我,耳环是属于她的
and that I wasn't allowed to wear them anymore.
于是我就再也不能佩带了
And then for Hanukkah, my parents got me this pair
然后到了光明节,我父母给我买了
of really expensive white-gold hoops.
这对真正值钱的白金耳环
And I had to pretend like I didn't even like them,
我却装作一点也不喜欢
and it was so sad.
太悲哀了
And you know she cheats on Aaron?
你知道她对亚伦不忠吗?
Yes. Every Thursday he thinks she's doing SAT prep,
是的,每个周四,他认为她在为考试而准备
but really she's hooking up with Shane Oman in the projection room
但事实上,她却与谢恩·阿曼在
above the auditorium,
礼堂上面的放映室里缠绵
and I never told anybody that,
我对别人只字不提,因为...
because I'm such a good friend.
我是如此真挚的朋友