I have to admit, I was mildly horrified
我不得不承认,我有点怕了
when Aaron didn't immediately ask me to be his girlfriend.
当亚伦没有马上让我作他的女朋友
I mean, I know he was sad, but how much time did he need?
我的意思是,我知道他很难过 但是他需要多少时间呢?
Regina had moved on.
莉贾娜已经转移注意力了
Do you guys need anything? Some snacks? A condom?
你们需要什么吗?要来点小吃吗?
Let me know. Oh, God love you.
避孕套要吗?告诉我,哦,上帝爱你们
But overall, the plan was going pretty well.
但总之,计划进展顺利
Aaron had dumped Regina, and she was unknowingly
亚伦踢掉了莉贾娜,而她还不知道
eating 5,000 calories a day.
每天会摄入5000卡的热量
It was time to turn our attention to the army of skanks.
是时候把注意力转到贱人死党上了
And finally, the nominees for Spring Fling Queen are as follows.
最后春季狂欢节王后的人选是:
Regina George.
莉贾娜·乔治
Gretchen Wieners.
格雷琴·维纳斯
Janis Ian.
詹妮丝·伊恩
What is happening to the world?
怎么会这样?
And the final nominee...
最后一名候选人...
I couldn't help myself. It was so easy.
我情不自禁,太容易了
...is Cady Heron.
...是凯蒂·海伦
Damian, you put me in there, too? That's not part of the plan.
戴米安,你把我也放进去了? 这不是计划的一部分
I didn't put you in there.
我没有把你放进去
You mean I'm really nominated?
你的意思是,我是真正的候选人?
In January, Regina had put a Spring Fling dress on hold
一月份,莉贾娜在一家叫1-3-5的店
at a store called 1-3-5.
定了件春季狂欢节的礼服
But being Plastic, she needed our advice
但作为“魔鬼身材”的一员,在真买之前
before she could actually buy it.
她需要我们的建议
Can someone zip me up?
谁能帮我拉上拉链吗?