Hold on there, boy.
等等,小兄弟
Are you telling me you're the owner
你是说你就是…
of the Bubba Gump Shrimp Corporation?
布巴捕虾公司的老板?
Yes. We got more money than Davy Crockett.
对,我们挣了一大堆钱
Boy, I heard some whoppers in my time,
孩子,我听过很多牛皮
but that tops them all.
这是最大的一个
We were sitting next to a millionaire .
我们身边正坐着一个百万富翁
Well, I thought it was a very lovely story,
嗯,我觉得那是个很有趣的故事
and you tell it so well,
你讲得真好
with such enthusiasm.
非常热情洋溢
Would you like to see what Lieutenant Dan looks like?
你想看看丹中尉长什么样吗?
Yes, I would.
是的,我想看
That's him right there .
这个就是他
Let me tell you something about Lieutenant Dan.
我再讲点关于丹中尉的事
Forrest...
福雷斯…
I never thanked you for saving my life .
我一直还没谢谢你救我一命
He never actually said so,
他从来没说出来
but I think he made his peace with God.
但我想他跟上帝已经讲和了
For the second time in 17 days,
这是17天里第二次
President Ford escaped possible assassination today.
福特总幸免被刺杀
Base to Jenny 1. Base to Jenny 1.
总部呼叫珍妮一号。总部呼叫珍妮一号
Jenny 1. Go, Margo.
珍妮一号,请说
Forrest has a phone call.
有福雷斯的电话
Yeah, well, you'll have to tell them to call him back.
嗯,你跟他说他迟点再回电话
He is indisposed at the moment.
他现在很忙
His mama's sick.
他妈妈病了