Well...I happen to believe you make your own destiny .
嗯…我相信你能实现自己的命运
You have to do the best with what God gave you.
你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好
What's my destiny, Mama?
我的命运是什么,妈妈?
You're going to have to figure that out for yourself.
你要自己去弄明白
Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest.
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力
You never know what you're going to get.
你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种
Mama always hada way of explaining things
妈妈总有办法把事情说清楚
so I could understand them.
让我也能听明白
I will miss you, Forrest.
我会想念你的,福雷斯
She had got the cancer
她得了癌症
and died on a Tuesday.
在星期二去世了
I bought her a new hat
我给她买了顶新帽子
with little flowers on it.
上面有很多小花
And that's all I have to say about that.
我要说的说是这么多了
Didn't you say you were waiting for the number 7 bus?
你不是说你在等7路车吗?
There'll be another one along shortly.
等一下还会有下一班车的
Now, because I had been a football star and war hero
现在因为我成了足球明星和战争英雄
and national celebrity and a shrimping boat captain
以及全国知名的人物和捕虾船的船长
and a college graduate,
以及大学毕业生
the city fathers of Greenbow, Alabama,
亚拉巴马州绿茵镇的父老乡亲
decided to get together and offered me a fine job.
决定给我一个好工作