It explains it all on the label.
这在标签上都说了
You know Swedish?
你懂瑞典文?
Yeah, everyone in Africa can read Swedish.
是,非洲人都懂
Ma'am, do you have this in the next size up?
小姐,有大一号的吗?
Sorry. We only carry sizes 1, 3 and 5.
对不起,我们只有1、3、5号
You could try Sears.
你可以试一下老年装
Cady.
凯蒂
I need your parents to sign this so they know that you're failing.
我要你父母签字,以便他们知道你不及格
Failing?
不及格?
You know what's weird about your quizzes, Cady,
你知道你的试卷有多奇怪,凯蒂
is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong.
所有的运算都是对的,只有答案错了
- Really? - Really.
- 真的? - 真的
Cady, I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now,
凯蒂,我知道,你现在最重要的事可能是谈恋爱
but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
但没必要为了讨男生的欢心,而荒废学业
- How would you know? - I know,
- 你怎么知道? - 我知道
"How would I know," right?
“我怎么会知道”,对不对?
I'm divorced. I'm broke from getting divorced.
我离婚了,挣脱了这个枷锁
The only guy that ever calls my house is Randy from Chase Visa.
唯一到我家拜访过的男人是大通维萨公司的兰迪
And you know why?
你知道为什么吗?
Because I'm a pusher. I push people.
因为我爱强迫,总是强迫人
I pushed my husband into law school. That was a bust.
我强迫丈夫到法律学院,真是失败
I pushed myself into working three jobs.
我强迫自己找三份工作
And now I'm gonna push you, because I know you're smarter than this.
而现在我要强迫你,因为我知道你实际上很聪明
Thanks, Ms. Norbury.
谢谢,诺布利夫人
And if there's anything I can do for extra credit, please let me know.
如果我能通过什么途径挣的额外的学分,请告诉我
I will.
哦,我会的