Don't invite Gretchen. She's driving me nuts.
别叫格雷琴,她要逼疯我了
- Hold on. - Okay, hurry up.
- 别挂 - 好,快点
It's Regina.
我是莉贾娜
She wants to hang out with me tonight, but she told me not to tell you.
她想和我今晚出去,但是说不要告诉你
Do not hang out with her.
不要和她出去
- Why? - You don't want me to tell you.
- 为什么? - 你不会希望我告诉你的
You can tell me. Hold on.
你可以给我说,别挂
Oh, my God, she's so annoying.
哦,上帝,她真讨厌
Who is?
谁?
- Who's this? - Gretchen.
- 你是谁? - 格雷琴
Right. Hold on.
好,别挂
- Oh, my God, she's so annoying. - I know. Just get rid of her.
- 哦,上帝,她真讨厌 - 我知道,别叫她就行了
Okay, what is it?
好,什么?
Regina says everyone hates you because you're such a slut.
莉贾娜说每个人都恨你,因为你是个荡妇
She said that?
她这样说了?
You didn't hear it from me.
你不是从我这里听到的
- Little harsh, Gretch. - Whatever. She has a right to know.
- 有点讨厌啊,格雷琴 - 不管怎样,她有权知道
I can't go out. I'm sick.
我不能出去,我病了
Boo. You whore.
切,你这个贱货
Regina, we have to talk to you.
莉贾娜,我们要和你谈谈
- Yes. - Regina, you're wearing sweatpants.
是的,莉贾娜,你穿着运动裤
It's Monday.
今天是礼拜一啊
- So? - So that's against the rules,
- 那又怎样? - 违反规则啦
and you can't sit with us.
你不能和我们坐一起了
Whatever. Those rules aren't real.
无所谓啊,规则是可变的嘛
They were real that day I wore a vest.
那天我穿背心,规则就不能变?
- Because that vest was disgusting. - You can't sit with us!
- 因为背心令人讨厌 - 你不能和我们坐一起!