It happens.
不管它
What, shit?
什么,狗屎?
Sometimes.
有时
And some years later, I heard that that fella
几年后,我听说那个家伙
did come up with a bumper sticker slogan
想出来一条贴纸口号
and made a lot of money off of it.
赚了一大笔钱
Another time, I was running along.
还有一次,我一个人跑着
Somebody who'd lost all his money in the T-shirt business,
遇到个卖T恤衫赔了本的人
he wanted to put my face on a T-shirt,
他希望把我的脸印在T恤衫上
but he couldn't draw that well,
但他不太会画画
and he didn't have a camera.
他也没带照相机
Here, use this one. Nobody likes that color anyway.
用这个吧,反正没人喜欢这颜色
Have a nice day.
祝你过得好
Someyears later, I found out
几年后,我听说
that that man did come up with an idea for a T-shirt.
那个人确实想出了一个T恤图案
He made a lot of money.
赚了一大笔钱
Anyway, like I was saying,
总之,就象我说过的
I had a lot of company.
我有了很多伙伴
My mama always said,
我妈妈总是说
"You got to put the past behind you
“你得丢开以往的事
before you can move on. "
“才能不断继续前进”
And I think that's what my running was all about.
我想那就是我这次跑步的意义了