I can't believe it's really you.
我不敢相信真的是你
Now...for some reason,
然后…不知什么原因
what I was doing seemed to...
我所做的事好象
make sense to people.
在某些人看来有了意义
It was like an alarm went off in my head.
我的头脑中好象响起一声警报
I said, "Here's a guy that's got his act together.
我说,“他是个实干家,
Here's somebody who has the answer."
他拥有所有问题的答案”
I'll follow you anywhere, Mr. Gump.
我要追随你,甘先生
So I got company.
于是我有了伙伴
And after that, I got more company.
然后,我有了更多的伙伴
And then, even more people joined in.
然后,又有更多的人加入
Somebody later told me
有人后来告诉我
it gave people hope.
人们看到了希望
Now--
那时…
Now, I don't know anything about that,
那时我什么也不知道
but some of those people asked me
有些人曾经问我
if I could help them out.
我能不能帮助他们
I was wondering if you might help me.
我想你也许能够帮助我
I'm in the bumper sticker business.
我是做贴纸生意的
I need a good slogan,
我需要一句好的口号
and since you've been so inspirational,
你很有天才
I thought you might be able to help me--
我想你也许能帮助我…
Whoa, man! You just ran
啊!你刚跑过…
through a big pile of dog shit!
一大堆狗屎!