I had run for three years...
我跑了三年…
two months....
两个月…
14 days, and 16 hours.
14天又16小时
Quiet. Quiet. He's going to say something.
安静,安静。他有话要说
I'm pretty tired.
我很累了
Think I'll go home now .
现在我想回家了
Now what are we supposed to do?
那我们该怎么办?
And just like that...
就这样…
my runnin' days was over.
我跑步的日子结束了
So I went home to Alabama.
我回到亚拉巴马的家
Moments ago, at 2:25 P.M.,
不久前,下午2时25分
as President Reagan was leaving the--
当里根总统走出…
Five or six gunshots were fired
开了五至六枪
by an unknown, would-be assassin.
一个不知名的凶手
The president was shot in the chest--
总统胸部中弹…
I picked up the mail.
我拿到邮件
And one day, out of the blue clear sky,
有一天,天气晴朗
I got a letter from Jenny
我收到一封珍妮的来信
wondering if I could come down to Savannah
问我能不能来萨凡纳
and see her, and that's what I'm doing here.
来看她,所以我就来了
She saw me on TV... running.
她在电视上看到我…跑步