Tough, huh?
很辛苦, 是吗?
Well, how are the classes?
你的班怎么样?
Snobs, right?
欺生,对吗?
I hate to say I told you so. -You don’t have to.
我不想讲这些了. -不一定非要说的.
I can’t really talk right now.
现在不方便说.
I’ll write you tonight.
晚上我写在信里.
So you got a fella?
有男朋友了?
He’s-- He’s there. I’m here.
他, 他在那边. 而我在这儿.
Long distance. Torture. I know. Come. Come in and sit down.
相距千里. 苦苦思念. 我能理解. 来. 坐过来.
When Lenny left for the South Pacific, it nearly broke my heart.
当兰尼离开我奔赴南太平洋的时候, 也令我痛不欲生.
We wrote every day until....
我们每天都要鸿雁传书直到他牺牲....
He was a great man.
他是个了不起的人.
I’m sorry. -lt was a hundred years ago.
太遗憾了. -那发生在一百年之前.
I’m babbling.
是我编的.
I love Lucy. Even if she is a communist.
我好喜欢露西. 虽说她是共产主义者.
The only thing red about Lucy is her hair.
露西只不过是红头发罢了.
And even that’s fake. Desi said it.
还是染的. 而德西议论她.
Winchell wrote it.
又被温切尔写成书.
Amanda Armstrong. I see you survived.
阿曼达 阿姆斯特朗. 我看见你熬过来了.
Katherine Watson. Just barely.
凯瑟琳 沃森. 只是勉强通过.
Oh, good. You’ve met. Katherine’s taken the third bedroom.
刚好. 你们见面了. 凯瑟琳住在第3间卧室.