I'm really disappointed in you, Cady.
我对你太失望了,凯蒂
Okay, so we're all here because of this book, right?
好,我们来这是为了这本书,对吗?
Well, I don't know who wrote this book,
呃...我不知道,谁写了这本书
but you all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores.
但是你们必须立刻停止互相骂荡妇和妓女
It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores.
男孩子骂你们荡妇和妓女还行
Who here has ever been called a slut?
这里谁被骂过荡妇?
Okay, everybody up.
好,大家起立
Ms. Norbury had us write out apologies to people that we'd hurt in our lives.
诺布利小姐叫我们向受过我们伤害的人道歉
"Alyssa, I'm sorry I called you a gap-toothed bitch.
“阿莉萨,抱歉我叫过你暴牙婊子
"It's not your fault you're so gap-toothed."
“你暴牙,这不是你的错”
"Gretchen,
"格雷琴,
"I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea
“我很抱歉上次在邦诺书店
"at Barnes & Noble,
“你腹泻的时候嘲笑你
"and I'm sorry I told everyone about it,"
“另外我非常抱歉告诉所有人”
and I'm sorry for repeating it now.
抱歉我现在又说了一遍
Laura, I don't hate you because you're fat.
劳拉,我不是因为你胖而恨你
]You're fat because I hate you.
因为我恨你,所以说你胖
"I just wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school.
我只希望我们能象中学时一样要好
"I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles,
我希望我能烤一个彩虹和微笑做成的蛋糕
"and we'd all eat it and be happy."
我们一起享用,分享快乐
She doesn't even go here!
她不是这儿的
Do you even go to this school?
你是我们学校的吗?
No. I just have a lot of feelings.
不,我只是有很多感触
Okay, go home.
好啦,回家去吧