"Trang Pak made out with Coach Carr"?
“帕春和卡尔教练有染”?
"And so did Sun Jin Dinh."
孙金顶也是
You little slut!
你个小荡妇!
You're the slut!
你才是荡妇!
Hey! Hey! Settle down! All right, hey.
嘿!嘿!安静!好了,嘿
No. You do not push and...
不,你们别相互推攘...
Do you have anything else you wanna say?
你还有什么想说的吗?
Miss Smith?
史密斯小姐?
Whoever wrote it probably didn't think anyone would ever see it.
无论是谁写的,可能都 不会想到有人会看到?
I hope that nobody else ever does see it.
我不希望其他人看到这个
Mom, can you pick me up? I'm scared.
妈妈,你能接我走吗?我好怕
- "Janis Ian, dyke"? - That's original.
- “詹妮丝·伊恩,拉拉?” - 这是原件
- "Too gay to function"? - Hey! -
“行为夸张”?! - 嘿!
That's only okay when I say it.
这只有我这么说
- Did you write this? - No, I swear!
- 你写的? - 不,我发誓!
- Then you told somebody! - She told!
- 那你告诉了别人! - 她讲过!
- You little bitch! - You're a bitch!
- 你个小贱人! - 你是个婊子!
Yeah! Take your top off!
好!把头拧下来!
- Now, here's what we're gonna do... - Ron, come quick!
- 现在,我们要... - 罗,快来!
They've gone wild. The girls have gone wild.
她们发疯了,女孩们发疯了