- What's going on? - Have a seat, Miss Heron.
- 什么事? - 请坐,海伦小姐
- Have you ever seen this before? - No.
- 你以前看到过这个吗? - 没有
I mean, yes, I've seen it before, but it's not mine.
我的意思是,是的,我看到过 但这不是我的
You better get your story straight, Miss Heron,
你最好说实话,海伦小姐
because I'm not messing around here.
因为我不想在这儿浪费时间
It's not ours. It's Regina's.
这不是我们的,是莉贾娜的
Yeah, she's trying to make it look like we wrote it, but really, she wrote it.
对,她想把这弄得看上去是我们的 但是,真的,是她写的
Miss Wieners, why would Regina
维纳斯小姐,莉贾娜为什么
refer to herself as a "fugly slut"?
会说自己是“臭荡妇”呢?
Miss Smith, this is no time to be laughing.
史密斯小姐,现在不是笑的时候
We're gonna get to the bottom of this right now.
我们现在就把这件事搞清楚
Maybe we're not in that book because everybody likes us,
也许我们不在书里,是因为大家都喜欢我们
and I don't wanna be punished for being well-liked.
我不想因为受人喜欢而遭指责
And I don't think my father, the inventor of Toaster Strudel,
另外,我想我父亲,果馅卷的发明者
would be too pleased to hear about this.
听说后也不会太高兴
"Made out with a hot dog"?
“和热狗有染”?
Oh, my God, that was one time!
哦,上帝,就一次啊!
"Dawn Schweitzer has a huge ass"? Who would write that?
“道恩·施韦策是个肥臀”? 谁会写这个?
Who wouldn't write that?
谁不会写?