Come in.
请进。
Benjamin.
班哲明。
Do you remember me? Well, sure I do, Mr. Button.
记得我吗? 当然记得,巴顿先生。
What happened to you?
你是怎么了?
Darn foot got infected, so...
我的脚发炎。
Welcome home, my friend.
欢迎回家,朋友。
I see you're still drinking your Sazerac with whiskey.
你还是喝威士忌萨兹拉克调酒。
Creature of habit.
习惯成自然。
You still visiting the house out on Bourbon Street?
你还有去波班街的妓院吗?
Not for a long time.
很久没去了。
Interesting times, though.
这是很有趣的年代。
We went from making 40,000 to nearly half a million buttons a day.
以前每天做四万个钮扣,现在每天做到50万个。
We employed 1 0 times the number of people.
工人比以前多了十倍。
We were operating around the clock.
日以继夜地赶工。
Damn shame.
真可怜。
The war has been kind to the button industry.
钮扣业发了一笔战争财。
You know...
你知道。?
I'm sick.
我生了重病。
I don't know how much longer I have.
没有多久可活了。
I'm sorry to hear that, Mr. Button.
很遗憾,巴顿先生。
No, it...
不用,我。
I don't have any people. I keep to myself.
我无亲无故、孑然一身。
I hope you don't mind, but, whenever possible, I'd enjoy your company.
如果可以,希望你能多陪陪我。
I'll certainly do what I can.
我一定会尽力而为。