In a minute. Just don't cook them too long, because they get...
一下子就好,不要煮太久,不然会…
- They get tough, I know. - No, dry. Dry, Leah.
- 知道啦,会变太硬 - 不对,是太干涩
I get tough. Quail get dry.
我会变强硬,鹌鹑会变干涩
Kate, I wanna go over the menu for next week.
凯特,我想讨论下星期的菜单
Later, okay?
待会儿,好吗?
You're a magician, Kate.
你真是个料理魔法师
And you know my husband sings your praises constantly.
我先生一直对你赞不绝口
In fact, it's hard not to be jealous.
很难不吃你的醋
I worship anyone who can surprise my palate.
我崇拜能让我的味蕾惊喜的厨师
It's always a pleasure to cook for you both.
很荣幸能为两位服务
- We'll see you next week, right? - Of course.
- 下星期再见吧 - 当然了
- Good night. - Good night.
- 晚安 - 晚安
Nice to see you.
请慢走
I'm telling you it's not cooked properly.
这块鹅肝烹调得不对
- May I ask what this is about? - Kate, I'll handle this.
- 这是怎么回事? - 凯特,我来处理
- I take it you're the chef? - Yes.
- 我猜你是主厨? - 没错
- There's something I'd like to show you. - Don't do this.
- 太好了,我给你看样东西 - 肯,别这样
My wife's foie gras hasn't been cooked long enough.
我太太的鹅肝烤得不够久
- Excuse me? - Why don't I bring you...
- 什么? - 让我免费招待
...a new appetizer with my compliments? - It's cooked just fine.
- 另一道前菜 - 我的鹅肝烤得刚刚好
Nothing to be ashamed of, honey. Even the best stumble over foie gras.
别觉得丢脸,顶级厨师也会出错
There's nothing wrong with this. It's precisely comme il faut.
这块鹅肝没问题,完美无缺
- What is that supposed to mean? - Comme il faut? "As it should be. "
- 那是什么意思? - 完美无缺?
140 degrees in the oven, 80 degrees water temperature, for 25 minutes...
意思是刚刚好,烤箱华氏140度,水温80度足足烤25分钟
...not too long, not too short, with the perfect touch of pink, honey.
不多不少,色泽,呈完美的粉红色,先生
That's it. We'll take our business somewhere else.
我受够了,咱们到别家餐馆
Let's go.
走吧