- Bob! - Just for you.
- 巴布! - 只给你喔
- It's beautiful. - Beautiful golden tilefish, line-caught.
- 美呆了 - 海钓的金线鱼
- Beautiful. - Give me a kiss.
- 太棒了 - 亲我一下
- Bob. - Give me a kiss.
- 巴布 - 亲我一下
- Hey! Hey! How come I didn't get a kiss? - How come you didn't get a kiss?
- 你为什么不亲我? - 她为什么不亲你? - 为什么?
You ain't got the goods.
- 因为你没有给她好货
- What's this? - I don't see any golden tilefish.
- 这算什么? - 你又没弄到金线鱼
- Hello? - Hey, it's me.
- 喂? - 嗨,是我
I'm just checking in. We should be there about 9.
我只是打来确定一下,我们应该9点钟会到
Great, so I'll make sure I'm back by then.
太好了,我会准时回家
Okay, cool. So, what are you doing? Reading a recipe, right?
好吧,你在干嘛?看食谱?
Christine, don't be ridiculous. I do have other interests.
老姐,拜托,我有别的兴趣
Of course you do. Name one.
才怪,说一样来听听
- How's Zoe? - Adorable.
- 柔儿好吗? - 可爱得不得了
She's changed so much since you saw her last.
你们上次见面后她变了好多
- Haven't you, sweetheart? - I don't know.
- 对吧,乖女儿? - 我不知道
- So, what do you guys want for dinner? - Don't worry about us.
- 你们晚餐要吃什么? - 别担心
- We'll just grab a pizza or something. - I don't think so.
- 我们会吃比萨吧 - 不行
- So, what does Zoe like these days? - She eats anything.
- 柔儿都爱吃什么? - 什么都吃
- She's a vacuum cleaner. - Mom.
- 简直像吸尘器 - 妈!
I'll call you when we get closer. Say bye to your Aunt Kate.
快到了再打给你,跟凯特阿姨说再见
- Bye, Aunt Kate. - Bye, Aunt Kate.
- 拜了,凯特阿姨 - 拜了,凯特阿姨
- Hey, Kate. Did you just get in? - No, I forgot something.
- 凯特,你刚回来吗? - 不是,我忘了带东西
- How are you? - Good.
- 你好吗? - 很好
Are you working tonight? I know this great little Thai place.
你今晚有空吗?有家泰国小馆…
My sister's coming into town with my niece.
我姐和外甥女要来
Actually, I am. Just for a couple of hours.
其实我得工作几个小时
I don't give up that easily. One of these days...
我不会轻易放弃,总有一天
...I'm gonna convince you to have dinner with me.
我会说服你和我吃晚饭