- Pardon me. - I need that.
- 对不起 - 那是我要的
And you'll get it right back.
我马上就还你
- Can I ask you something? - Do I have a choice?
- 我可以问你一件事吗? - 我有选择吗?
Where did you learn to cook so well?
你的好厨艺是跟谁学的?
My mother.
我母亲
Seriously? I thought you were gonna say you studied...
真的假的?我以为你会说
...under Alain Passard at L'Arpe or something.
名厨亚伦帕斯德
I did. But my mom was better, and she didn't throw plates at me.
我是向他学过,不过我妈更高杆,不会向我丢盘子
Oh, God. I need more space.
天啊,我需要空间
- Why are you so mad at me? - I'm not mad at you.
- 你干嘛这么气我? - 我并没有气你
You're very mad.
你生气到快抓狂
Look, this is my kitchen. I've worked really hard to get here...
这是我的厨房,我很努力才爬到这地位
...and I'm not gonna let you take it away from me.
不会轻易被你抢走
What makes you think I wanna take it away?
你为什么以为我会这么做?
What else could you possibly want?
你还会有什么目的?
You treat me like a dog, Larry.
你把我当狗一样看待
I'm not a dog. I'm a human being! A human being, goddamn...
我不是狗,我是人,一个有自尊心的人…
I'm sorry, I have an audition.
对不起,我明天要试演
Would you mind?
请你出去一下