Most of the faculty turn their heads...
已婚的学生哪怕是缺席一两堂课...
when the married students miss a class or two. ...
大多数老师都会大摇其头
Then why not get married as freshmen?
你为什么不一年级就结婚?
That way you could graduate without actually ever stepping foot on campus.
那样的话你可以不用到学校来上课就能毕业
Don’t disregard our traditions just because you’re subversive.
不要因为你是个颠覆分子, 就可以无视我们的传统
Don’t disrespect this class just because you’re married.
不要因为你结婚了,就不尊重这堂课
Don’t disrespect me just because you’re not.
不要因为你没结婚,就不尊重我
Come to class, do the work, or I’ll fail you.
按时上课,做作业,要不然给你不及格
If you fail me, there will be consequences.
如果你让我不及格,后果自负
Are you threatening me? -I’m educating you.
你在威胁我? -我在教导你
That’s my job.
那是我的工作
Miss Watson!
沃森小姐!
Miss Watson!
沃森小姐!
What’s this?
这是什么?
Every year, the ARs nominate a member of the faculty to be our guest.
每年“AR”都要选派一些教师做你们的客人
The what?
什么?
You’ll see. Come by tonight at 5:00.
你会知道的,晚上5:00来
Adam’s Ribs. A very secret society.
“亚当的肋骨”,一个秘密团体
Wait here.
在这儿等着
Firs, the oath. Please raise both hands.
首先,宣誓,举起双手
Do you swear not to repeat what you see, hear or smell tonight?
你发誓不会泄漏今晚看到,听到,闻到的吗?