I’m sorry.
抱歉
Your parents? -Yeah.
你父母吗? -他们...
After the war...
战后...
they didn’t know each other anymore, didn’t like each other. ...
他们变得互相不了解,再也不喜欢彼此了
He left. He got a whole new family.
他离开了,重新建立了家庭
Divorce.
离婚
What?
什么?
Yeah. First on my block. That’s a city block.
是啊,在我那个街区是第一例 那可是一个大行政街区
People change. Things happen. It’s the same with me and Leo.
事情变了,人也变了,我和里奥也一样
He went off and married someone else.
他和别人结婚了
And I got to go to graduate school. -UCLA, right?
而我继续读了研究生 -加州大学洛杉矶分校,是吗?
Which is in Hollywood? -It’s close.
在好莱坞? -很近
Anyway, aren’t you gonna tell everybody about, you know...
你准备告诉大家...
your big news? -What are you talking about?
你的好消息吗? -你说什么?
She got engaged over Christmas! -Congratulations!
她圣诞节要订婚了! -祝贺你!
I’m sorry to blab. It’s just so romantic.
别怪我大嘴巴,太浪漫了
How fantastic!
太美妙了!
We split up.
我们分手了
What? -We split up.
什么? -我们分手了
Well, that was fast.
真是太快了
Well, not every relationship is meant for marriage.
不是每次恋爱最后都以结婚告终的