The roles you were born to fill?
你生来注定担当的角色?
It’s my mistake.
是我的错
Class dismissed.
下课
These girls.... Are you proud, President Carr?
那些孩子.... 你为他们骄傲吗, 卡尔校长?
Yes, actually, I am. –Well, you should be, I guess. -
是的 -嗯,确实应该
Half of them are married. The other half, give it a month or so.
她们当中一半已经结婚了, 另一半,一两个月内也要结婚
It’s really only a matter of time.
只是时间问题
They’re biding time until somebody proposes!
她们在等待,等待有人求婚!
A hundred years ago, it was inconceivable for a woman...
100年前,女人读完大学...
to be a college graduate. ...
是件无法想象的事情
Perhaps you should look back to see how far we’ve come.
也许你该回头看看,我们走得多远
I’m sorry, from where I sit, it’s just a different kind of corset.
对不起,从我的位置来看这是另一种束缚
Well, we can all use a little support. –Oh, like Amanda Armstrong?
我们都可以使用些帮助 -哦,比如 阿曼达 阿姆斯特朗?
She broke the law! -According to Betty Warren. -
她违法了! -那是 贝蒂 沃伦的说法
According to the state of Massachusetts.
是马萨诸赛州的法律
To hell with Wellesley. I’m done.
让韦尔斯利学院见鬼去吧 我不干了
Goddamn it!
该死!
It’s brilliant, really. A perfect ruse.
太棒了,真的,完美的策略
A finishing school disguised as a college. They got me.
一个女子精修学校,却冒充大学,他们骗了我
What do you expect? -More. More.
你还指望什么? -更多的东西