There are a few things we wanted to ask you, as a matter of fact, said Harry, about what's guarding the Stone apart from Fluffy.
“说实话,我们有几件事情想问问你,”哈利说,“是关于守护魔法石的机关,除了路威……”
SHHHH! said Hagrid again. Listen — come an' see me later,
“嘘——”海格又说,“听着——过会儿来找我,
I'm not promisin' I'll tell yeh anythin', mind, but don' go rabbitin' about it in here, students aren' s'pposed ter know.
记住,我可没答应要告诉你们什么,可是别在这里瞎扯呀,有些事情学生是不应该知道的。
They'll think I've told yeh...
他们会以为是我告诉你们的——”
See you later, then, said Harry.
“那么,待会儿见。”哈利说。
Hagrid shuffled off.
海格踢踢踏踏地走了。
What was he hiding behind his back? said Hermione thoughtfully.
“他把什么东西藏在背后?”赫敏若有所思地说,
Do you think it had anything to do with the Stone?
“你认为会与魔法石有关吗?”
I'm going to see what section he was in, said Ron, who'd had enough of working.
“我去看看他刚才在我什么书。”罗恩说,他读书早就读得不耐烦了。
He came back a minute later with a pile of books in his arms and slammed them down on the table.
一分钟后,他回来了,怀里抱着一大堆书,把它们重重地扔到桌上。
Dragons! he whispered. Hagrid was looking up stuff about dragons!
“龙!”他低声说,“海格在查找关于龙的资料!
Look at these: Dragon Species of Great Britain and Ireland; From Egg to Inferno, A Dragon Keeper's Guide.
看看这些:《大不列颠和爱尔兰的龙的种类》、《从孵蛋到涅槃》、《养龙指南》。”