See how she's trying to hide it?
差点闹翻天?
Quite the scandal. - Hmm.
本杰明·古根海姆先生跟他的情妇。
And that's Benjamin Guggenheim and his mistress Madame Aubert.
当然,古根海姆太太正在家陪孩子。
Mrs. Guggenheim is at home with the children, of course.
这边是柯士摩爵士和露锡儿。
And over here we have Sir Cosmo and Lucille Lady Duff-Gordon.
当然还有别的长处。
She designs naughty lingerie, among her manytalents.
她设计性感内衣。
Very popular with the royals.
她非常受皇室的宠爱。
Congratulations, Hockley. She's splendid.
真是恭喜你了,她好标致。
Why, thank you.
谢谢。
Care to escort a lady to dinner? Certainly.
要不要护花一下啊?没问题。
Sweat pea?
小可爱。
Sweet pea. Ain't nothin' to it, is there, Jack?
其实也没什么。
Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a gold mine...
他们很爱钱,假装你拥有一座金矿。
and you're in the club.
就一切OK了
Hey, Astor! Well, hello, Molly. Nice to see you.
阿斯特,莫莉,很高兴见到你。
J.J. Madeleine, I'd like you to meet Jack Dawson.
两位,这位是杰克·道森
How do you do? Pleasure.
幸会。
Hello, Jack. Are you of the Boston Dawsons?
杰克..你是波士顿道森家的人?
No-- the Chippewa Falls Dawsons, actually.
是吉培瓦的道森家。
Oh, yes. Yes.
这样啊?