"You Made Me Love You."
"你使我爱上你"
"You Made Me Love--" "You Made Me Love You."
"你使我爱上--" "你使我爱上你"
You get all that from looking at paint on a canvas...
看着这幅画,你就会懂得一起...
and it’s her facial expression... ...
是她的面部表情...
her eyes that makes you think that. ...
她的眼睛让你这么想的
I think that makes it interesting. -The context that it comes from... –
我认为这才让它这么有意思 -画本身的背景...
affects the way we view it. ...
影响会影响你对画的欣赏
I think it provokes us because it provoked the painter...
我想因为它激发了画家,所以也激发了我们...
and in turn, he’s kind of sending that message to us. ...
反过来,他把那种讯息传达给我们
Whether or not it’s a good painting cannot be subjective.
画的好坏不是主观的
I feel like I’m missing something.
我感觉好像遗漏的什么
It was Joan’s idea.
是琼的主意
How else will you remember us?
你还会记住我们什么?
They’ve invited you back. -Do you think they made a mistake? –
他们邀请你回来 -你觉得他们错了吗?
I do.
是的
Elizabeth, I don’t see Spencer. -Excuse me, Mother.
伊丽莎白, 我没看见斯宾塞. -对不起,妈妈
Miss Watson, can you help me get in touch with your friend...
沃森小姐,你能帮我联络你在...
in Greenwich Village?
格林威治的朋友吗?
What do you need in Greenwich Village?
在格林威治干什么?
An apartment.
找套公寓