I filed for a divorce this morning.
今天早晨,我提出离婚了
And since we know I’m not welcome at your house....
既然你不欢迎我住....
You remember Giselle Levy? What did you call her?
还记得杰斯丽 利维吗? 你叫它什么的?
"A New York kike." That’s it.
"纽约犹太佬" 没错
Well, we’re going to be roommates.
我们会住在一起
Hi.
嗨
You ready? -Yeah. –
准备好了? -是的
You okay?
你还好吗?
Greenwich Village? -Yeah. For a while. –
格林威治? -是的,住段时间
Then, who knows?
接着,谁知道呢?
Maybe law school. Yale, even.
也许上法学院,耶鲁
Well...
呃...
I wouldn’t want to come up against you in any court anywhere. ...
我可不想在哪里的法院遇到你
Maybe I can drop by next year?
我可以明年来拜访你吗?
Keep you on your toes.
随时准备好吧
You will be here?
你还会在这儿吗?
Miss Watson?
沃森小姐?
Dear Betty:
亲爱的贝蒂:
I came to Wellesley because I wanted to make a difference.
我来韦尔斯利学院是因为我想做出点改变
But to change for others....
但是为了别人而改变....