Number three:
第三:
You shall not provide counsel beyond your own subject...
任何时候都不能对任何学生...
...for any student at any time. ...
作出本学科以外的建议
And finally:
最后一点:
That you will agree to maintain a strictly professional relationship...
你必须同意和其他老师...
...with all members of the faculty. ...
严格保持职业关系
Good evening , Katherine. -Hi , Violet.
晚上好 , 凯瑟琳 -嗨 , 维尔莱特
Assuming you accept the conditions, we look forward to your continuing...
如果你接受以上条件,我们将非常...
...to be a part of our Wellesley tradition. ...
欢迎你成为我们韦尔斯利学院传统的一部分
Nice party.
晚会不错
I didn’t realize.
我没有意识到
It was a surprise.
出乎意料
William H. Taft. What does the letter H stand for?
威廉 H. 哈夫特 “H”指的是什么?
-Howard. -Howard. Yes! –Howard
(霍华德) -霍华德 正确!
Howard.
霍华德
Oh, it doesn’t matter.
哦,没关系的
The important thing is that you’ll be back next year.
重要的是你明年会回到这里
Hopefully living here.
住在这里
Well, I haven’t really thought about that. They just told me today.
我还没有好好考虑过,他们今天刚告诉我
Well, there’s still plenty of time.
还有的是时间