重点讲解:
1. have little to do sth.
与……没什么关系;与……关系不大;
eg. My fame has little to do with my accomplishments.
我的名气同我的成就毫无关系。
eg. His failing had little to do with me.
他的失败与我并没有多大关系。
2. it doesn't matter
不要紧;没关系;不重要;都行;无所谓;随便;
eg. 'Did I wake you?' — 'Yes, but it doesn't matter.'
“我把你吵醒了?”——“是的,不过没关系。”
eg. 'Steve, what do you want?' — 'Coke, Pepsi, it doesn't matter.'
“史蒂夫,你要喝点什么?”——“可口可乐,百事,随便啦。”
eg. It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life cause that's gonna happen. All it matters is how you gonna get up.
在生活中你如何被打倒不重要,重要的是你如何站起来。
3. in truth
实际上;事实上;
eg. In truth, we were both unhappy.
事实上,我们俩都不快乐。
eg. But she did not avoid weaknesses, but the same mistake again, in truth, path, gradually diverged.
但她并没有扬长避短,而是一错再错,在真理的道路上,渐行渐远。
4. wipe the slate clean
一笔勾销;既往不咎;勾销往事;
eg. Why not wipe the slate clean and start all over again?
为什么不洗心革面、从头来过呢?
eg. Let's wipe the slate clean and forget our past quarrels.
让我们捐弃前嫌,忘却过去的争吵吧。
5. look out for
留心;注意;留意;考虑…的利益;关照;
eg. Do look out for spelling mistakes when you check your work.
你检查作业时要当心拼写错误。
eg. I felt that I had to look out for myself, because I didn't see that anyone else was going to.
我觉得必须为自己考虑一下了,因为我看不出还有谁会替我考虑。
名人简介:
主持栏目
占据CNN频道黄金时段的“安德森·库珀360度”是一档突破传统、涵盖范围广泛的新闻节目。
它超越新闻标题本身,就发生在世界各个角落的新闻故事向电视观众进行深层次、多角度、全方位的报道,并与观众进行即时互动。