Is this the right...Apple Computer?Yeah, this is us. Yeah.You expecting something else?
我没走错吧...这是Apple电脑公司?是 正是我们 没错。你以为会看到别的景象?
Uh, no. Well, yeah, maybe something a little less Manson Family.It's a startup. Yeah.
没 嗯 也许没想到有这么多宅男。我们还在创业的起步阶段 是的
I'm Mike Markkula.Steve. Jobs.Steve. I heard a lot about you.
我叫麦克·马库拉。我是史蒂夫·乔布斯。史蒂夫 久仰大名
You spoke to Don Valentine on the phone.He and I are old colleagues of sorts.The VC from Atari.
董 瓦伦泰恩在电话里提过你。我们是老同事。Atari的投资人
Yeah, Valentine. He said you called him 150 times.Jesus.
是的 瓦伦泰恩 他说你打了150多通电话给他。我靠 服了你了
He practically begged me to come and look at your outfit here.
他差点跪下来求我 要我过来看一眼
Called in a personal favor.Well, Mark.Mike.Mike.
我就当帮他个忙吧。那好 马克。是麦克。麦克
Welcome to Apple Computer.Thank you. Yeah, is this...
欢迎来到Apple电脑公司。谢谢了 是的 这是? ...
This is everything?Yes. No.No. We're, we're in six stores in the greater area.
这就是你所有的家当?是的 才怪。不 我们在更好的位置还有6家零售店
We'll be launching the Apple ll in about a month.In a few months. It's close.Gentlemen, is there some place we can talk?
我们大约一个月内会发布Apple II 电脑。还有好几个月 很接近。各位 有地方能坐下来好好谈谈吗?