Okay, I'm sorry. Could you repeat that?I'm sorry.$90,000 isn't gonna get it done.
行 对不起 你能再说一遍吗?不好意思 9万美元可能不够。
Oh, whoa, whoa. Wait. Steve, one second.I don't see anybody else coming in your garage with a checkbook.Oh, no, no.
哦 史蒂夫 等等。还有别人会跑到一个车库里投资吗?不 不是这意思
Ninety grand gets it done for us.
9万美元对我们是够了
I just don't think it gets it done for you.We'll do the $90,000 investment.
我是怕你将来后悔投资的太少。我们先从9万美元开始算吧
At a $300,000 valuation.But I also want you to kick in a $250,000 credit line with 10% interest to be paid back in full once we meet net revenue positive.
公司总值估30万美元。我需要你再投入25万美元作为贷款,按10%的利息计算,盈利后 连本带利还你。
Okay.What I mean is, okay.Yeah.
好。我说了 好啊。是的
Now, the first thing you need to do is incorporate, so that you two as owners can protect your interest.And that is, of course, if you'll have me aboard.
现在 你们必须做的第一件事情是...正式成立公司 这样你们两个创始人才能保护好自己的财产。当然 前提是你们同意让我加入
Thank you very much, Mr. Markkula.Of course. Mike. Yeah.
谢谢 马库拉先生。嗯 叫我麦克就好...
How're you doing? Yeah, put her there.
你好吗 是的 放那儿
Bill. Bill?Fernandez. Yeah.Oh. Thanks, Mike. Yeah.Steve. Here's to you, pal.
比尔 比尔?费尔南德兹 是的。哦 谢了 麦克 耶。史蒂夫 你很厉害啊