Here you are, fellas.For you.Steve's a fruitarian. He will only eat fruit.Okay, boys. I'll just... I'll leave you to your business.Thank you.Thanks, Mom. Thanks, Mrs. J.
这是你的。这是你的。史蒂夫是素食主义者 狂吃水果。好啦 你们谈生意吧。谢谢。谢谢啦 妈 谢谢夫人
You're the best.Yeah. So where were we?I'm sorry, don't take this the wrong way, but what's your angle?
你是最棒的。耶 我们说到哪了?不好意思 不要南辕北辙了 你从哪冒出来的?
Uh...What my colleague is trying to say is...Where was your last employment?Intel.
呃...我同事想问的是...你之前在哪里工作?英特尔
So how much are we talking about here?What, the investment? That's what you came here for.
你想投资多少?什么 投资 你不就是为了这个来的
Foreplay is not Steve's strong suit.Isn't it?
史蒂夫不会说客套话,我没说错吧?
Yeah, well,I've been looking for something to really sink my teeth into.
耶 嗯。我在找一个真正值得投资的东西
Look, Steve. I'm willing to take the risk.And, this certainly qualifies.
听着 史蒂夫 我愿意冒险,这个公司看起来值得冒险。
But risk disguised as promise.
但是要能保证我不会平白承担风险
And you've shown promise. I've seen it in your eye,and I know that look because I've had it myself.
我知道你是个有担当的 我看得出来。我看得出来 因为我跟你一样
Tells me you're on to something big.Yeah. Okay. To the point.
直觉告诉我 你会有大作为。好 说正经的
I think we should start with around 90 grand,see where that takes us.
我想先投资9万美元。看看这笔投资的结果如何