So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.
-那我还是告诉你我要说的话吧。
-Say it, then, and get out!
-说吧,说完了马上走!
-What is it?
-是什么?
-That I can't go on any longer without you.
-我没有你就活不下去了。
-You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--
-你真是一个没有教养的男人!
-I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...
-在十二橡园第一次见到你的时候……
-...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.
-……我就知道我要的就是你。
-Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money...
-现在你已经很富有了……
-...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.
-……不必像来监狱找我时那样对我了。
-So I see I shall have to marry you.
-所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。
-I never heard of such bad taste.
-我从没听过如此差的谎话。